People do struggle to get rid of poverty. Different activities are done so as one day one frees himself or herself from poverty.
It should be understood that nothing brings man so much suffering and humiliation as does POVERTY.
The good news is in every soul there has been deposited the seed of a great future, but that seed will never germinate, much less grow to maturity, except through the rendering of useful service.
My advice in fighting poverty one should take into account the following:-
- WHEN you do not know what to do or which way to turn, smile. This will relax your mind and let the sunshine of happiness into your soul.
- No one could become an efficient leader or take the initiative in any great undertaking without belief in himself.
- You must master the habit of procrastination and eliminate it from your make-up. This habit of putting off until tomorrow that which you should have done last week or last year or a score of years ago is gnawing at the very vitals of your being, and you can accomplish nothing until you throw it off.
- “You are the designer of your destiny. You are the author. You write the story. The pen is in your hand and the outcome is whatever you choose.” Lisa Nichols
- “Good service leads to multiple sales. If you take good care of your customers, they will open doors you could never open by yourself.” Jim Rohn
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” Robert Collier
- “Learn something new. Try something different. Convince yourself that you have no limits.” Brian Tracy
- “The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.” Jim Rohn
- “If people like you they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you they’ll do business with you.” Zig Ziglar
Thanks and regards,
Seth Simon Mwakitalu
Entrepreneurship Consultant and Lifestyle Trainer
Tel: +255 754 441325 or +255 714 051174