- Make a reflective thinking a daily habit
- Focus on most important activities during the day you will be more productive and achieve more greater results.
- Your habits will determine your future.
- Building excellent relationships is a habit, and it produces wonderful rewards.
- Brilliant people do brilliant work. They do it on time and they do it consistently.
- Be patient, and gradually surround yourself with first-class team of people who will make your life joyful and rich beyond measure.
- Prosperity in life is derived more from who you know not what you know.
- Experience tells you what to do, confidence allows you to do it.
- It is not what happens determine your future rather what you do with what happens.
- If you want to gain confidence, accelerate your progress and restore your energy to maimum levels, you must confront your fears.
- Resolve your unfinished business and identify your deeper fears. Make it a habit to learn more about yourself.
- Success comes from
- Hard work
- Good planning
- Taking risks – Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
- Self discipline is the master key to success. Success weighs tons of discipline. Self discipline is self control
- Happiness is clearly related to our level of confidence.
- Talk to people who support you best that is mentors,, friends and family
- One of the main reasons for stoppage in results is that you’re not practicing the fundamentals.
- Focusing on one goal I can finish in the next seven days – something simple. I do not think about anything else.
- The world responds to who asks. Always ask for business.
Thanks and regards,
Seth Simon Mwakitalu
Entrepreneurship Consultant and Lifestyle Trainer
Tel: +255 754 441325 or +255 714 051174