There are six confidence – building strategies as here below listed:-
- Every day remind yourself that you did something well
- Focus on what you did accomplish (DON’T MINIMIZE THIS)
- Use B-ALERT daily habit to clarify this –
- Blueprint – My strategic plan for the day. Priorities appointments, projects. Review the night before or early morning.
- Action – Concentrate on the most important activities that will move you towards accomplishing your sixty – day goals.
- Learning – Expand your knowledge through reading, cassettes, video, mentors, and courses.
- Relaxation – Eliminate daily stress. Meditate, listen to music, and have family time.
- Think – Take time to reflect on the day. Review goals, visualize, develop new ideas, use journal.
- Coach yourself, just like you would help someone else to overcome a challenge
- Read inspiring biographies and autobiographies
- Life without challenges is an illusion
- Accept the fact that you will have ups and downs, just like everyone else.
- Your confidence grows when you actively take the challenges of life. You won’t win them all, but with the right attitude you’ll win more than enough.
- Be thankful
- Build excellent support around you
- Push yourself to accomplish short term goals
- There’s no greater way to build confidence than getting things done.
- You need to loose something before you can win.
- Do something for yourself every week
– Find a way to celebrate your weekly accomplishments. Don’t you deserve it? If “NO” go back to step one and start again.
N.B THE ROAD TO CONFIDENCE IS PAVED WITH WEEKLY VICTORIES. LEARN TO APLAUD THEM
Thanks and regards,
Seth Simon Mwakitalu
Entrepreneurship Consultant and Lifestyle Trainer
Tel: +255 754 441325 or +255 714 051174