- Clear thinking – is the hardest part of all
- Take time to think
- More carefully – you think results into best decision
- Sit quietly with no noises is when will have a clear thinking
- You will easily identify the inside voice
- Experience reflective thinking
- Increase productivity
- Working your plan
- Identify one fear in your life – Solution-Face fear.
- Force yourself to do what you are supposed to do. Confront fear. “I CAN DO IT”
- Develop with practice
- Confidence grows by doing not by thinking. Only actions produce results
- Procrastination is a one – way ticket to staying stuck. It’s an excuse not to perform.
- Too many people never let the real person within them come alive.
- There is a direct link between your attitude and the choices you ultimately make. Attitude has a lot to do with yor success and your daily ability to get what you want.
- Get a clear picture of the body you like.
- Design ideal body – what are required
- Eat less exercise more (Better in the morning)
- Avoid anything white eg sugar, donats, salts the list goes on
- Cultivate the habit of eating fruits, vegetables, proteins and drinking a lot of water
- Eat before 6 pm
- Get regular mental check
- Set a goal for financial independence
- Multiple investments where cash working capital can be raised through regular savings.
- Avoid these behavior which will keep you broke. Involving yourself with pleasure, visitation to tourist resorts, all these being attracted because of having money. It is not a good habit. Money should not change you. Control your money and do not allow money to control you.
- As a formular to financial independence – Make a must instead of spending go for investment. Develop a habit of saving 10% – 15% for a start for whatever income passes your hand. These savings should turn into investments. It is only a way of accumulating cash for investment. I would strongly discourage savings for life. The best option is saving for investments. Keep on adding them. If you can not save money meaning you do not have greatness seed.
- Most of millionaires never buy new cars. Have you asked yourself WHY?
- Avoid bills whenever possible. The best practice is paying cash
- Work harder than anybody else.
- The harder you work the luck you become
- Work all the time you work.
- Stay away with time wasters
- Start earlier
- Eat at desk
- Work is work, fun later if you work. Back to work
- 50 books a year equivalent to PHD
- Educational CDs
Thanks and regards
Seth Simon Mwakitalu
Entrepreneurship Consultant and Lifestyle Trainer
Tel: +255 754 441325 or +255 714 051174