- Let us all learn from someone who when asked as to what turned his life from triple indebtedness to unprecedented success, he replied “I scheduled time to think. In fact I reserve one day a week on my calendar just to think. All my greatest ideas, opportunities and money making ventures started with the days I took off to think.”
- Are you a conscious goal setter? If you don’t consciously set goals, that is, you don’t plan on paper or set targets for the weeks, months and years ahead, then pay very close attention to this information. It can dramatically improve your life. A GOAL IS THE ONGOING PURSUIT OF A WORHY OBJECTIVE UNTIL ACCOMPLISHED.
- Do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- The best way to measure your life’s progress is through setting and achieving goals.
- Wake up you’ve got more chance of finding a grain of sugar on a sandy beach.
- THE TOP – 10 GOALS CHECK LIST
- Your most important goals must be yours.
- Your goals must be meaningful.
- Your goals must be specific and measurable.
- Your goals must be flexible.
- Your goals must be challenging and exciting.
- Your goals must be in alignment with your values.
- Your goals must be well balanced.
- Your goals must be realistic.
- Your goals must include contribution.
- Your goals need be supported.
- What do I really want? Remember, It’s your choice. Ultimately, you are responsible for every choice you make, so choose wisely. Commit yourself now to creating goals that will guarantee your future freedom and success.
- A goal without a number is just a slogan
- Success is attainable if you know what to do – then consistently approach it step by step.
- When you work, work, and when you play, play. Don’t get the two mixed up.
- If you are going to do a job, do it to the best of your ability.
Seth Simon Mwakitalu
Entrepreneurship Consultant and Lifestyle Trainer
Tel: +255 754 441325 or +255 714 051174