- In every big decision, the mind battles with itself – to act or not to act, to do or not to do.
- We can’t buy insurance policy against all problems.
- Ideas are important. Let’s make no mistake about that.
- Use action to cure fear and gain confidence,
- It is not possible to win high-level success without meeting oppositions, hardship, and setbacks many times.
- Defeat is only a state of mind, and nothing more.
- Being self critical is constructive.
- Don’t run away from inadequacies.
- Be like the real professionals. They seek out their faults and weaknesses, then correct them. That is what makes them professionals.
- If you loose learn.
- Don’t beat your head against a wall. If you aren’t getting results, try a new approach.
- All things do work together for good if you’ll just develop clear vision.
- A goal is more than a dream. It’s a dream being acted upon.
- Goals are essential to success as airis to life.
- The important thing is not where you were or where you are but where you want to get.
- People these days are measured by the size of their dreams.
- No one accomplishes more than he sets out to accomplish. So visualize a big future.
- The point is this: energy increases, multiplies, when you set a desired goal and resolve to work toward that goal.
- The step-by-step method is the only intelligent way to attain any objective.
- Achieving high-level success requires the support and cooperation of others.
- The point is this: To get others to do what you want them to do, you must see things through their eyes.
Thanks and regards,
Seth Simon Mwakitalu
Entrepreneurship Consultant and Lifestyle Trainer
Tel: +255 754 441325 or +255 714 051174