Today will be sharing wisdom sayings which might help you in your day to day activities:-
- You are the product of your environment. Make it a role to seek advice from people who know. People rate you for quality. Thus develop instinct for quality. It pays.
- Talk about people, but stay on the positive side. Go first class in everything you do. You can’t afford to go any other way.
- You have to understand this “You do not need to know the language to say you’re in love”. People speak without sound. How we think shows through in how we act. Attitudes are mirrors of mind, they reflect thinking.
- When you smile, smile. Show a few teeth. May be your teeth aren’t attractive, but that’s really unimportant.
- It pays to make little people feel like big people.
- What can I do today to make my wife and family happy?
The put-service-first attitude pays off in all situations
- Put service first, and money will take care of itself. Always give people more than they expect to get. How can I give more than is expected of me? Then apply the answers. Results come in proportion to the enthusiasm invested.
- Success depends on the support of other people. Think right towards people.
- When things go wrong just do two things:-
- Ask yourself “What can I do to make myself more deserving of the net opportunity?”
- Don’t waste time and energy being discouraged. Don’t berate yourself. Plan to win net time.
- Understand this “There are plenty of rooms at the top”
- The taste of a successful person is not an ability to eliminate all problems before they arise, but to meet and work out difficulties when they do arise.
Thanks and regards,
Seth Simon Mwakitalu
Entrepreneurship Consultant and Lifestyle Trainer
Tel: +255 754 441325 or +255 714 051174