Life has a lot to teach us. Below listing is for you to apply should you look being effective in your undertaking:-
- Take 15 minutes to write down what is most important to you in life. What do you value?
- Review your list and circle your top 10 core values.
- Write down your personal mission or purpose statement. What is your life’s purpose? Why are you here?
- Look at your schedule for the week. How many of the activities on your calendar reflect your core values or your life’s purpose?
- Write down your business, financial, family and personal-growth goals for the first quarter of 2017.
- Review the list of microactions in the sidebar. Which of these (or other, small actions) would move you closer to your personal goals?
- Look at your to-do list. What have you been putting off? Schedule time to complete at least one lagging project this week
Thanks and regards,
Seth Simon Mwakitalu
Entrepreneurship Consultant and Lifestyle Trainer
Tel: +255 754 441325 or +255 714 051174