Micro-actions are manageable and easy to accomplish. It is exactly because they are so easy to accomplish that, after only a few days of focusing on them, you will see results.
The following are good examples of micro-actions which you will need to abide to so as to discipline your self:-
- Outlining your daily plan of action
- Thanking a co-worker for a job well done
- Building time in the day to catch up between meetings
- Being on time or early for every meeting
- Writing two thank-you notes per week
- Reading ten pages of a book
- Getting up fifteen minutes earlier
- Choosing fruit over candy bars
- Drinking more water
NB – Anything easy to do is also easy not to do and here is where discipline counts/weigh more than anything else.
With kind regards from,
Seth Simon Mwakitalu
Entrepreneurship Consultant and Lifestyle Trainer